[Tubetk-developers] deathstar dashboard scripts are up

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Jun 28 22:10:48 EDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your help in getting my dashboard submission up and running.

Everything appears to be working now, including the package uploads,
which is cool.

I had to tweak the bootstapping script because the original script was
calling 'ctest' an extra time (after the nested call finishes).  This
was resolved by running ctest in an 'else' section of the conditional.
 The scripts have been uploaded to the 'dashboard' branch if you have
similar issues.

Thanks,
Matt

PS.  Not a priority, but I just noticed the Gitweb interface at
http://tubetk.org/TubeTK.git is currently giving a 404.