[Tubetk-developers] itkImageToTubeRigidRegistration2

Michael Jeulinl michael.jeulinl at kitware.com
Wed Jul 25 17:40:07 EDT 2012

> Could you please share that document with me?  The link does not work.

Done.

I have attached screenshots from the test outputs on my side.  The
> translation along the "axial" direction is off in the "2" case.

Indeed, exact same problem.

Excellent.  Where is this code currently located?  Would you like to
> work on this while I address the convergence issues?

I have just started working on it, will start really coding tomorrow and
push my code and my own Slicer repository first.
The plan sounds perfect to me otherwise.

Thank you very much for the quick review.
Michael.