[Tubetk-developers] GradientBasedAngleOfIncidenceImageFilter

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Aug 30 07:17:49 EDT 2012

Yep.

itkGradientBasedAngleOfIncidenceImageFilter is implementation of the
first part of Equation 3 ( See attached ) i.e diffusive reflection
angle

http://tubetk.org/gitweb?p=TubeTK.git;a=blob;f=Base/USTK/itkGradientBasedAngleOfIncidenceImageFilter.txx;h=55c4c68198058e5eb0a66d9ab84ba2d5ee4a71e9;hb=0f3610b7dbd08a4bbd9c4c6e895040051fab3d17

Our goal is to ultimately implement Equation 6 (Attached also) which
includes both reflected and transmitted ultrasound wave

Andinet

--
Andinet Enquobahrie, Ph.D.
Technical Lead