[Tubetk-developers] GradientBasedAngleOfIncidenceImageFilter

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Wed Aug 29 20:46:46 EDT 2012

Shouldn't the vessels be bright on all edges aligned with the gradient
normal - regardless of the sign.   That is, shouldn't the near and far
edges of the vessels be bright - not just the near ones, as shown?
And this applies to every object's edges (liver, etc.).

For example, see
http://www.medison.ru/uzi/eho398.htm
http://www.medison.ru/uzi/eho240.htm
and
google "ultrasound of liver" and look at the images.