[Rtk-users] Is there a way to signal to rtk-ProjectionsReader that RawImage has files and columns transposed?

Fernando Hueso González fernando.hueso at uv.es
Tue May 17 11:07:33 UTC 2022

Hi Andreas, thank you for the reply and suggestions.
> Be careful with your type conversions:
> Unary minus on an unsigned integer:
> constfloatangle=-i;
  Yes, I 'simplified' the code a bit, in reality I am doing angle =
angles[i] which is the exact value of the angle as float, the
array<float> 'angles' being something like -1.01, -2.03, ... so I
simplified a bit just for the posting, but it is correct when I run the
full code.
> Integer division:
> -detPitchU*detSizeU/2
> Are you sure the results of these calculations are correct?

detSizeU is even, so dividing by two should be no problem. And then
detPitchU is float.

So I still think that the issue will be rather that the RawImage is
stored in a format transposed wrt what RTK::ProjectionsReader expects.

Best regards,

Fernando.