[Rtk-users] projection geometry offset

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu May 12 13:58:13 UTC 2022

Hi,
I guess the confusion comes from "“The detector position is defined with
respect to the source with three parameters”. I guess we wrote this due to
the use of source distances in the third coordinate
SourceToIsocenterDistance-SourceToDetectorDistance,
but it's with respect to the isocenter indeed. Any amendment to the
documentation is welcomed (via a github PR preferably).
In general, I strongly suggest to play with the python wrappings to
understand what positions are taken by the source and a detector coordinate
with the methods GetSourcePosition
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html#a8251a17e5ab907935da8b734ff4fb798>
and GetProjectionCoordinatesToFixedSystemMatrix
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html#ae072bdb4511a44615fb12ac48538be79*>
.
Simon