[Rtk-users] Lateral blur in a FDK reconstructed volume

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jul 19 16:23:15 UTC 2022

Hi Vincent,
Thanks for the report. I don't believe that there is need for a PR. It
comes down to using a different parameterization which I think you can
always go around with one of the different versions of AddProjection.
Did I mention that the out of plane angle has no effect below 2°? If yes,
I'm not sure you can trust this information... as I don't know where it
comes from.
Best regards,
Simon