[Rtk-users] rtksart exception error

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Feb 24 04:02:39 EST 2022

Hi,
It seems that CMake has trouble finding Cuda. What version of cmake are you
using? Is your cmake variable CMAKE_CUDA_COMPILER set to the correct nvcc
compiler?
A similar problem <https://github.com/SimonRit/ITKCudaCommon/issues/8> has
been reported for the CudaCommon package so I'm not sure I have the
solution yet. I haven't been able to reproduce it on my side...
Simon