[Rtk-users] 3D Backprojection using 360 X-ray 2D images

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Feb 16 10:25:43 EST 2022

Hi Fernando,
I'm continuing the github conversation in PR #472
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/pull/472> on the mailing list, it feels
more adequate. There is obviously a geometry problem but despite spending a
bit of time on it, I could not find the solution. In the data you sent,
there is an acq.xml file and .bin files which seem to contradict each other
regarding sdd, sid, offsets etc... Do you know in what units each number is
given and how they relate to each other? Can you also tell us what is the
system you are dealing with?
Regarding the projection origin, I would only set it such that it's
centered around 0, i.e.
io->SetOrigin(0,-detPitchU*(ctWidth-1)/2);
io->SetOrigin(1,-detPitchV*(ctHeight-1)/2);
I would then pass the misalignment with the 4th and 5th parameters of
geometry->AddProjection.
Good luck with this!
Simon