[Rtk-users] the source code of non cuda version

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 24 03:06:15 EDT 2021

Hi,
Please use the RTK mailing list (cc). The CPU code is templated to be able
to use different types (double, float, etc.). The source code is here
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter.hxx>,
in an hxx file the include subfolder. You can check the ITK guide
<http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf> for more information on that,
e.g. section 3.2.2.
Simon