[Rtk-users] Release of RTK v2.2.0

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jan 27 04:01:12 EST 2021

Dear RTK users,

RTK v2.2.0 <https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/archive/v2.2.0.zip> has just
been released, about fourteen months after RTK v2.1.0. This release is
intended to produce python packages compatible with ITK v5.1.1 and v5.1.2
(current release on pypi.org). I will soon prepare another release for ITK
v5.2.

Release notes:
* New projectors with PSF correction for SPECT reconstruction
* New quadratic regularization in OSEM
* Progress reporters for FDK and iterative reconstruction algorithms
* New continuous integration using Github actions, following
ITKModuleTemplate
* Alignment with ITK developments
* Enhanced Python wrappings
* Many compilation, bug and style fixes

Many thanks to all contributors for this release, in alphabetical order:
Sebastien Brousmiche, Aurélien Coussat, Julien Finet, Lucas Gandel, Hans
Johnson, Matt McCormick, Antoine Robert, MrTzschr, Simon Rit,
Pierre-Antoine Rodesch and Vincent Libertiaux.

As usual, be aware that we do not focus on releases since we have a
public github
repository <http://github.com/SimonRit/RTK> that we aim at keeping stable.
I still recommend the use of the master HEAD over releases to enjoy the new
RTK developments before their release. Corresponding python packages can
now be downloaded from the Github action. We still have a few on-going
projects for which we will use and enhance RTK.

Simon (for the RTK consortium)