[Rtk-users] FirstReconstruction questions

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jan 11 15:22:57 EST 2021

Hi lyh,
I had a look at what you've sent. I obtain a first result with the
following command lines:
rtksimulatedgeometry -n 100 -o g --sid 278.044 --sdd $(echo 278.044+372.528
| bc -l) -f 6.3
rtkfdk -p images -r p_[0-9]*.tif -o fdk.mha -g g --newspacing 0.2
--neworigin $(echo -0.5*1951*0.2 | bc -l) --spacing 0.25 --dimension 512
The newspacing and neworigin options set the projections spacing and origin
with the ChangeInformationImageFilter. The result is not perfect, I believe
the geometry is not right yet. Maybe there is a detector offset you're not
aware of? But your text file indicate no offset so I don't know what's
wrong. Attached is a snapshot. There are also some dead pixels which you
could try to prefilter.
I hope this helps. Cheers,
Simon