[Rtk-users] JosephForwardProjectionImageFilter - output intensity problem

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Aug 13 01:59:10 EDT 2021

Hi,
I'm not sure but one thing is that after reconstruction, you should mask
out everything which is out of the field of view. This can be done with the
FieldOfViewImageFilter
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1FieldOfViewImageFilter.html> to
which you should pass the reconstructed image as first input, the
ProjectionsStack and the Geometry.
If this is not the issue, I would check that you have reconstructed the
whole field of view, that your projections do not have any truncation issue.
Simon