[Rtk-users] ITK-RTK python install issues

Nils Krah nils.krah at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Nov 24 09:51:08 EST 2020

I had a similar issue some days ago and Simon suggested to download a recently built wheel from github:

​https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/actions/runs/341384403

​(you need to be logged in to github)

​

download the appropriate file and run

​pip install  <FILENAME>​

​locally.

​Or

​python -m pip install  <FILENAME>

​

​Solved the issue for me on MacOS.

​

​Simon might correct me if I am writing bogus here.

​

Cheers

​Nils

​