[Rtk-users] Python Wrapping

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue May 5 09:30:00 EDT 2020

Hi Jérôme,
Not everything is wrapped in Python yet. To know if a filter should be
wrapped, you can check if there is a corresponding file in the wrapping
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/tree/master/wrapping> subdirectory. You
can try to create one
rtkADMMTotalVariationConeBeamReconstructionFilter.wrap file by copying
rtkADMMWaveletsConeBeamReconstructionFilter.wrap
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/wrapping/rtkADMMWaveletsConeBeamReconstructionFilter.wrap>
and to just change the filter name. This wrapping could be tricky so let us
know if does not work directly. It it does, please create a pull request!
Cheers,
Simon