[Rtk-users] Unable to find BUILD_SIMPLERTK option

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 30 16:30:07 EDT 2020

Dear Henry,
Sorry, this was not clear on the wiki page but SimpleRTK has been
abandoned. I have now added the following message on the wiki page
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/SimpleRTK>:

SimpleRTK has been abandoned since release RTK v2.0.0
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/releases/tag/v2.0.0>. Only python
wrappings are available now, see INSTALLATION.md
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/INSTALLATION.md>.

To be honest, I don't know if the C# wrappings had been tested by anyone,
we were mostly using it for python and it would have been too much work to
maintain it for all languages.
Best regards,
Simon