[Rtk-users] Struggling with First Reconstruction

Henry Cope henrydaviscope at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:02:52 EDT 2020

Hello,

I've been struggling with this problem for several days now. I am
attempting to run the RTK First Reconstruction on a MacOS. I followed the
wiki page, creating the .txt and the .cxx files as instructed. I used CMake
to configure and generate from my source directory to an adjacent build
directory. However, when I type *make *from my build directory, I'm struck
with errors and unable to continue. Here are the errors:
 make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/Users/homeslice/ITK/ITKbin/lib/libitkRTK-5.0.a', needed by
`FirstReconstruction'.  Stop.

make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/FirstReconstruction.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm not sure how to remedy this.

Henry Cope