[Rtk-users] itkPointSetD3 error

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 18 08:17:16 EDT 2020

Hi,
Please use the mailing list. I think you used the latest itk for which the
RTK version is not compatible. You should either downgrade to ITK v5.0.1 or
download an RTK package compiled against the latest version, e.g., here
<https://dev.azure.com/simonrit/RTK/_build/results?buildId=534&view=artifacts&type=publishedArtifacts>
.
Simon