[Rtk-users] DRR image generation from 3D CT

Andreas Andersen andreasga22 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:37:31 EDT 2020

It actually tells you the problem, you set the suffix of an unsupported
type.
However, it doesn't tell you that ITK can support PNG if you configure and
compile with the CMake option Module_ITKIOPNG=ON (unless they changed it)
I think the type should automatically register after a successful rebuild.

/Andreas