[Rtk-users] How to configure beam characteristics such as filtration

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Apr 20 08:07:21 EDT 2020

Hi,
This is not possible in RTK, the forward projections are just the line
integral of a given voxelized volume. In the Joseph forward projection
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkJosephForwardProjectionImageFilter.h#L170>,
there is a number of templated functors that can be changed to use a
spectrum. They have been developed for Gate, see here
<https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tools_to_interact_with_the_simulation_actors.html#fixed-forced-detection-ct>.
There, you can pass a full source spectrum to compute DRRs.
Simon