[Rtk-users] Half Fan dataset

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 29 13:21:26 EDT 2019

Hi Gabriele,
Great that you moved forward.
It's quite sure that the current implementation does not handle this new
exotic geometry. So my suggestion would be to implement your own weights
(e.g., using the python package).
It's not clear to me what you're trying to achieve here but it seems to me
that only the central part seen by all source positions has enough data
(point of space which see at least 180° of source positions) to be
reconstructible. Maybe you should draw your two cones at 90° and -90° to be
sure of what you're doing? Don't hesitate to share such a drawing on which
we could comment.
Best regards,
Simon