[Rtk-users] Multi GPU capabilities

vincent vl at xris.eu
Tue Oct 15 11:35:36 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if RTK automagically spread the workload over several
GPU's when available on a machine ?  I tried to find the answer by
myself, but up to now, the only information I could get were that:

- cuda provides with a unified memory framework supposed to simplify
memory management,

- class itkCudaUtil has members that identify all the GPU's present on
the computer.

I had a look on the other itkCuda*** classes but found nothing that
could help me understand if multiple GPU's are managed by RTK.

Would someone would be so kind as to help me find an answer ?

I thank you very much in advance,

best regards,

Vincent