[Rtk-users] HNC reader

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 20 05:37:02 EST 2019

I think I would first check if there is some code to bunzip on ITK's side
(it's not very clear from a quick search in the repo).
If not, then I'll indeed create a cmake option (e.g., RTK_USE_BUNZIP2) and
include the code when activated. You can avoid compiling the cxx files from
cmake but you'll probably need a preprocessor option in rtkConfiguration.h
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/rtkConfiguration.h.in> (as
e.g. RTK_USE_CUDA).
Don't hesitate to submit a work in progress as a PR if you need some help.
Thanks!
Simon