[Rtk-users] Release of RTK 2.0.0

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri May 10 08:29:19 EDT 2019

Dear all,
Please note that the recently released ITK package is not compatible with
our previously released RTK package. I plan an RTK release before the next
ITK5 release (see their milestones page
<https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/milestones>). Until then,
force the use of ITK 5.0rc1, i.e., use the following commands:
python -m pip install --upgrade pip
pip install --upgrade --pre itk==5.0rc1 itk-core==5.0rc1
itk-filtering==5.0rc1 itk-io==5.0rc1 itk-numerics==5.0rc1
itk-registration==5.0rc1 itk-segmentation==5.0rc1
python -m pip install itk-rtk
Thanks,
Simon