[Rtk-users] RTK compilation

Howard lomahu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 18:55:27 EDT 2019

Hi,

I followed the instructions on the RTK wiki page to build the latest
RTK. With upgrading ITK to v4.13.0, during the build I encountered the
following error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:94 (find_package):
   By not providing "FindITK.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "ITK", but
   CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "ITK" (requested
   version 4.12.0) with any of the following names:

     ITKConfig.cmake
     itk-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "ITK" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "ITK_DIR"
   to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "ITK" provides a
   separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

I searched online and found some people said "The file FindITK.cmake
was removed in CMake 3.0.", but RTK wiki page never said anything like
that.

With the older version RTK, I never had this trouble building RTK. It
is supposed to be very smooth process but becomes so frustrating!!!!
Can anyone out there help me out?

Thanks,
Howard