[Rtk-users] how to draw geometric phantom in RTK?

Jianbing dongjbstrong at 163.com
Wed Jun 5 04:46:31 EDT 2019

Hi:
        I want to use RTK to draw a geometric phantom. But the only thing I could find is <RTK/Scripts/DrawGeometricPhantom>, and there is only a simple txt file. I could not find any document about how to draw a geometric phantom with such command, what is the meaning of each parameters in the txt file?
rtkdrawgeometricphantom --phantomfile GeometricPhantom.txt -o newPhantom.mha
       Furthermore, what documents shoud I refer to to modify these parameters in order to generate my own phantom?
       Thanks in advance.