[Rtk-users] Running the WaterPreCorrection Example

Amarnath S amarnaths161 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:57:18 EST 2019

Hi Simon,

    Thanks for your reply. I am in the process of converting the Python
program to C++, and have done more than half the file. Since I am new to
RTK, there is some amount of trial/ experimentation in coding. I am now in
the place where the Update() method of the FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter
object is first called. This line is throwing an exception, which is:

itk::ERROR: FDKBackProjectionImageFilter(00000263E25240A0): Mismatch
between the number of projections and the geometry entries. Geometry has 5
entries, which is less than the last index of the projections stack, i.e.,
6.

Now, I know for sure that there are 5 entries in the Geometry file, which I
downloaded from the site mentioned. earlier. What I am not seeing is where
is it getting the last index of the projections stack, which is shown as 6.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
- Amarnath