[Rtk-users] cast itk:::Image to itk::CudaImage

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jan 17 00:26:38 EST 2019

Hi,
That's one solution. Two other:
- graft the output to a Cuda image
itk::CudaImage<float, 3>::Pointer cuImg = itk::CudaImage<float, 3>::New();
cuImg->Graft(projectionReader->GetOutput())
- use the rtk::ImportImageFilter which is templated over image type to
allow precisely this (I used it in Gate here
<https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate/blob/develop/source/digits_hits/src/GateFixedForcedDetectionActor.cc#L1583>
).
Best regards,
Simon