[Rtk-users] Forward projector output discrepancy

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Aug 14 08:17:30 EDT 2019

Hi Brandon,
Thanks for reporting the weird behavior. This is a bug, you're trying to
project with a parallel geometry and the Cuda forward projector does not
support parallel geometry. I have fixed the code and you should now get the
expected exception, see this patch
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/b433503bcd38bf8b75bbd0e37fa009d0486228f1>
.
Sorry about that...