[Rtk-users] Cuda and RTK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 30 09:03:02 EDT 2019

Hi,
Everything you're saying is correct. This development was co-funded by the
RTK consortium and Kitware and the goal was to transfer it to ITK. However,
this has never occurred and at this stage, it is only maintained in RTK.
Ideally, this could become an independent ITK module.
Is it something you'd like/need?
Cheers,
Simon