[Rtk-users] z - resolution ?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Mar 15 04:42:43 EDT 2018

Helllo Robert,
In RTK, the rotation axis is by default y so slice thickness would be y
resolution. I would indeed chose the v pixel spacing at the center of
rotation for the y direction spacing. For x and z (axial slice) pixel
spacing, it depends on both the detector pixel spacing in the u pixel
spacing and the number of projections around the object. I recommend
reading section 8d of
http://theses.insa-lyon.fr/publication/2016LYSEI085/these.pdf for a few
words on that.
Simon