[Rtk-users] Compile custom application

vincent vl at xris.eu
Mon Jun 11 12:35:48 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I wanted to create a small application to simulate a geometry for a
tomosynthesis acquisition scanner whose source displacement is along the
x axis only.

I created a rtksimulatedtomogeometry directory in the rtk/applications
folder made a few changes to rtksimulatedgeometry.

I added the corresponding line in the CMakeList.txt in the
rtk/applications folder.

When I recompile RTK, I get the following error message:

/rtksimulatedtomogeometry.cxx:19:42: fatal error:
rtksimulatedtomogeometry_ggo.h: No such file or directory

Indeed, this file does not exist but I could not find any rtkXXX_ggo.h
in my sources folder.

Could someone please tell me what I missed ?

I attached the three files I modified if it can be of any help. If I can
make it work, I would be happy to share it with the rest of the RTK
community.

Thank you for your help,

Kindest regards,

Vincent