[Rtk-users] Online reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Feb 26 01:49:50 EST 2018

Hi,
1. Yes, this is correct. You have to know some information about your
geometry to be able to do the Parker weighting: the first angle after the
large angular gap and the delta, i.e., the size of the gap. Currently, this
is computed from the geometry. Two solutions to be able to do it online:
pass the full geometry if you know in advance or set these parameters
(needs a modification of Parker weighting class).
2. Correct. BTW, this is done for convenience but some people have
suggested to correct this.
Contributions are welcome. The best is to fork RTK on github and do a pull
request when your code is ready.
Simon