[Rtk-users] Fwd: High pixel/voxel values in SART

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Feb 21 11:07:29 EST 2018

Chao,

Thanks for the feedback. It's a very encouraging first result. I'll mark
the trick you used as an issue on github, so as to remember to implement
it as an option and test it on more data.

Indeed, with iterative methods, you have to process full slices. And it
is even worse when you apply spatial regularization, because then
reconstructing slices independently is possible, but less relevant than
reconstructing a full volume.

Cyril