[Rtk-users] Hounsfield Unit Conversion - New User

muhammad waqar muhammad.s.waqar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 19:01:25 EST 2018

Hello all,

I'm a new user to ITK/RTK and I'm having a few issues:

Following the ElektaReconstruction steps on the wiki, I was able to
reconstruct my scan. However, the window and level are still in attenuation
coefficients. How can I convert my scan to Hounsfield Units?

Whenever I put in any value for --wpc in RTKFDK (I've tried values from
0.015-150) my recon results in a 'blank' as is attached below.

Any help in resolving this would be great.

Kindly,
-Waqar Muhammad
Carleton University

​