[Rtk-users] Parker short scan test for enough over scan

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 25 08:15:12 EDT 2017

Hi,
Looking at the CPU code (which is more recent), it's because the width of
the detector is computed at the isocenter. You can have a look at function
ToUntiltedCoordinateAtIsocenter
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/code/rtkThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.cxx#L519>
(in the standard case, you have sx=px=cosa=0). This complication comes to
deal with tilted detector, see this paper
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.4945418>.
There seems to be a bug in the GPU code, I'll submit an issue that it
should be fixed by making the two codes similar.
Simon