[Rtk-users] arc detector reconstruction. ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry

Brent van der Heyden brent.vanderheyden at maastro.nl
Tue Nov 14 04:42:08 EST 2017

Good morning

I want to reconstruct a simulated fan-beam sinogram with (S)RTK. The original simulation code used an arc-detector, not a plane detector which is implemented in RTK. After changing the simulation code I was able to obtain a nice reconstruction with the plane detector, but I still want to compare it with the arc detector.

The rtk:: ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry class has a function to set the cylindrical detector radius (SetRadiusCylindricalDetector), unfortunately this method is not completely implemented yet. Did anyone already tried to implement this method? Or can someone give me (theoretical) advise on how to implement it?

Thank you for the help!

Kind regards
Brent