[Rtk-users] SimpleRTK

Pascal Bourgault pascal.bourgault at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:34:49 EDT 2017

@Sareh
I'm not completely sure what your problem is, but for the forward- and
back- projections without going through C++, you can use the :
"rtkforwardprojections" and "rtkbackprojections" applications created when
you compile the complete RTK folder. They both take a geometry file in
input + a volume for the first or the projections for the second. Then you
could do whatever you want with the intermediary results.

I do not know Conrad and haven't achieved getting information about their
phantoms. Could you give us more info about how the file format of those
phantoms?

--
Pascal