[Rtk-users] using rtk in matlab : input images for filters from matlab data types

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Mar 23 13:01:18 EDT 2017

Hi Julia,
I would have used
volume = py.GetImageFromArray(result)
instead of your last line. Does this work? If it does, then you have
to be sure that you set correctly the origin, spacing and direction
(the ITK meta information). One way to do this if you already have an
image with the correct meta information would be to use
py.volume.CopyInformation(volume)
Simon