[Rtk-users] I0EstimationProjectionFilter

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sat Mar 4 05:25:17 EST 2017

Hi Lotte,
This code has only be used for unsigned short. I guess you should replace
all "unsigned short" in the two code files by InputImagePixelType which is
already defined in the header. I would also advise a code review, for
example 16 line 33 of rtkI0EstimationProjectionFilter.hxx should be replace
by std::numeric_limits
<http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/types/numeric_limits><InputImagePixelType>
::digits.
I0EstimationProjectionFilter is based on a histogram analysis. Using 2^16
bins for unsigned shorts or 2^32 for unsigned int is too large so bitShift
is used to reduce the number of bins to, e.g., for unsigned shorts,
2^(16-bitShift) bins.
If you can't figure it out, let us know. If you do, please share your dev!
Thanks,
Simon