[Rtk-users] SimpleRTK : help for defining a correct json file for CudaBackProjectionImageFilter

Yannick BOURSIER boursier at cppm.in2p3.fr
Mon Dec 18 10:07:25 EST 2017

Hello all,

I really need in "relative" emergency to execute the kernel CudaBackProjectionImageFilter using the Python Wrapper provided by SimpleRTK.
Unfortunately, this is not implemented in cuda (CudaForwardProjectionImageFilter is but not the BackProjection).

I tried to define a json file (in attachement) on the base of CudaForwardProjectionImageFilter (since all the h, hxx, cxx, files I looked at seemed to be the same for these two kernels) but it does not compile (cmake instruction OK but not the make instruction) with the following error :

/data/boursier/Compile/rtk-bin-extended/SimpleRTK-build/Code/BasicFilters/src/srtkCudaBackProjectionImageFilter.cxx: In member function ‘rtk::simple::Image rtk::simple::CudaBackProjectionImageFilter::ExecuteInternal(const rtk::simple::Image&, const rtk::simple::Image&)’:
/data/boursier/Compile/rtk-bin-extended/SimpleRTK-build/Code/BasicFilters/src/srtkCudaBackProjectionImageFilter.cxx:132:16: error: ‘rtk::CudaBackProjectionImageFilter’ is not a template
   typedef rtk::CudaBackProjectionImageFilter<InputImageType> FilterType;

I would very much appreciate some help please because at this point, I have no idea about the problem...
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Yannick Boursier