[Rtk-users] Projection Geometry and Image Origins

Samuel Gerber samuel.gerber at kitware.com
Thu Aug 17 09:45:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm curious about the settings for the different origins when setting up a
ProjectionGeometry, in particular ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.

As far as I understand there is three origins:
- The projection geometry origin at (0, 0, 0)
- The input image origin
- The projection image origin

In order to center the projection on the input image I assume that I will
have to use the offset parameters to shift the source and detector so that
they are centered on the input image in physical coordinates.
How does the projection image origin come into play?

Thanks
Samuel

--
Samuel Gerber