[Rtk-users] Fwd: Have you encountered this artifact?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Sep 13 16:18:55 EDT 2016

Hi,
I have almost never worked with Varian data but it looks like a
geometry problem. Maybe the problem comes from a bad ordering of the
projections which results in assigning a bad geometry to each
projection. How did you name your projections? Maybe check that the
order matches that of the RTK geometry file. Otherwise, there might be
an issue in the creation of the geometry file itself.
All this sounds good, happy bug hunt and don't hesitate to share your
code when you feel it's ready.
Simon