[Rtk-users] Source position - ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 21 09:28:14 EDT 2016

Hi,
Sorry, I guess the geometry is not perfectly explained. The source should
be in the positive Z if you have a positive sdd, see "6.2 Source position"
section of the geometry document
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/geometry.pdf>. I enclose a drawing to help
you visualize this (which will make it to the doxygen doc when I find the
time to put everything there).
Simon