[Rtk-users] Reg: CBCT 1k reconstruction error

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Oct 17 08:53:35 EDT 2016

Dear Zahid,

Without some more information, it's unlikely that we find the source of
the problem. Here are a few things you can do to help us (and therefore
yourself):
- try version 1.3.0 of RTK: there have been considerable changes in the
Cuda forward and back projection filters since v1.2.0, so your problem
might disappear just by upgrading to the new version
- create a small example that reproduces your problem. You can, for
example, simulate a geometry, simulate projections of a shepp logan
phantom, and reconstruct from these projections (take a look at
http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/FDK if you need an
example). And send us the script
- OR send us your geometry file and the header of your projections file
(no need to send the projection data itself, we'll create a zero-filled
stack of projections), and the command line that crashes

Best regards,
Cyril