[Rtk-users] Fwd: Have you encountered this artifact?

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen andreasg at phys.au.dk
Fri Nov 25 10:25:55 EST 2016

Dear Simon,

I have created a pull-request with the XIM file reader.
I'm sorry for being late with the promised pull-request (there were a lot
of merge conflicts, so it got postponed).

I have cleaned it up, but it is still not flawless as mentioned in the
pull-request-message.
I have tried to keep the RTK coding-style by creating it as a modified HND
file reader, but I have only a year of experience with C++, so I apologize
if I've left some ugly code in there..

Best regards
Andreas

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen