[Rtk-users] Reg: CBCT 1k reconstruction error

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 2 04:33:32 EDT 2016

Dear Zahid,

The --divisions is an option of the command-line application rtkfdk. It
is not directly an option of the FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter :
rather, it is passed to a streaming filter at the end of the pipeline.
Look for the following bit of code in rtkfdk.cxx :

   // Streaming depending on streaming capability of writer
   typedef itk::StreamingImageFilter<CPUOutputImageType,
CPUOutputImageType> StreamerType;
   StreamerType::Pointer streamerBP = StreamerType::New();
   streamerBP->SetInput( pfeldkamp );
   streamerBP->SetNumberOfStreamDivisions( args_info.divisions_arg );

You can find information on how a streaming filter works on this page:

https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1StreamingImageFilter.html

I hope it helps,

Cyril