[Rtk-users] Rooster

G.Landry at physik.uni-muenchen.de G.Landry at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue May 31 13:48:28 EDT 2016

Hi Simon,

Thanks for mailing list suggestion. My initial question was about
typical reconstruction times for rtkfourdrooster. What I tried is
summarized below:

-Volume size was 410 410 264 and could be easily reduced by a good margin.

-The GPU is quadro M4000 with 8GB

-about 2300 256x256 projections with shifted elekta panel (so called M20)

-10 phases

-for the motion mask at the moment I just used the FOV mask for first try.

--gamma_time 0.0001
--gamma_space 0.0001
- spacing 1 1 1
--niter 30
--cgiter 4
--tviter 10

Recon time was about 5-6 hours. I saw about 4 Gb used on the card.

The image looked nice, albeit with the TV "feel/plastic-y".

Thanks for your feedback
Guillaume

--
Dr. Guillaume Landry
Ludwig Maximilians University (LMU) Munich