[Rtk-users] Object isocenter shift

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri May 13 08:36:48 EDT 2016

Hi,
I don't understand the question. The isocenter is by definition the center
of rotation in RTK and we assume it's at the origin of the reconstructed
volume. There is no such thing as an "object isocenter".
DX and DY values are the shift of the projection origin (which can be
anywhere) with respect to the central ray (source to isocenter ray). It is
not the turntable isocenter. If you want to have dx=0 and dy=0, the
projection origin must be changed. But it has to be constant for the whole
projection stack.
I hope it helps,
Simon