[Rtk-users] Compiler RTK

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Fri May 20 04:38:22 EDT 2016

Hi Kevin,

I'm replying to the RTK users mailing list. Next time, please send your
questions to this list instead of just me (except when it specifically
involves reggui, for example).
I have tried to reproduce the error but the compilation runs fine on my
machine. Can you send information on your compiler ?
Maybe someone else on the list can help ?

Cyril